Guided Segway Tours of Mt Dora
Benefits of taking a Segway Authorized tour:
- Tour operators have the latest Segway product information and training
- Tours follow Segway recommended safety guidelines promoting a smooth and safe experience
- Smaller guide-to-glider ratio enables more personal attention
- Tours are pedestrian-friendly and conform to all local regulations
Segway of Central Florida offers several one hour+ Guided Segway Tours in the Mt Dora area. Click the links below to get more information on each tour or to see reviews written by our guests. GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for all tours by calling or emailing our office.
Click Here for Details, Photos and Maps
The cost for all Mt Dora Tours is $48.00 plus tax. Tour Guide gratuity not included.
All Mt Dora Tours: Tuesday through Sunday @ 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m. Other times and days by request based on availability.
How to make an appointment:
Reservations are required to insure that you get the date, time and location you want. Please make your tour reservation by calling us at 352-383-9900 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ups at our Mt Dora location are accommodated only on a space available basis.
Who can participate in a Segway PT tour?
- Tours are limited to those 14 years of age and older.
- The rider must be between 100 and 260 lbs. (45 to 117 kg.)
- The rider must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid
- Riding the Segway is easy to learn and very enjoyable as long as the recommended safety and training procedures are followed. All riders should review the safety training video prior to arriving for the tour.
For a complete list of Segway Authorized tours worldwide, click here.